The Power

Friday, October 17, 2008

Fear of Obama


The fact that people live in fear of Obama becoming president goes beyond belief. What do the people have to fear other than fear itself?
The economy is at rock bottom. Unemployment is at an all time high, so is foreclosures, plus the loss of retirement income is devastating to many consumers like me! I personally do not trust the Congress, Senate and the President! Then I hear people say that “I am scared of what will happen to the economy if Obama becomes President”. I am very frustrated that these conservatives think that Obama becoming President will eventually make the economy crumble like the Roman Empire. To see conservative talk show radio host abuse the system and twist words to make a person look good or bad, is not helping the situation. As a matter daily I hear that McCain is not what the people want… Yet they would feel more comfortable putting McCain in Office because Obama is not ready… When would he be ready, if he won the debates? If he won as president, would he be ready then?

No comments: