The Power

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rush Limbaugh did not mean to say that


John Ridley: Rush Limbaugh Hates Mexicans But in a Funny Way, had wrote a interesting article in his blog that I had to comment on concerning Rush Limbaugh. His comment was "The Obama campaign is running new Spanish language ads in Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico which quote Limbaugh as using the phrase “stupid and unskilled Mexicans” and telling Mexicans to “shut your mouth, or get out” of America.
In his WSJ piece Limbaugh doesn’t deny making the statements. His issue is that the statements are taken out of context."

I will be the first to tell you I am no Rush Limbaugh Fan, but I listen to him! Why, I suppose just because at times he is the biggest idiot that ever walked this earth… So I listen to see what silly ass thing he is going to say next. Then every now and then he will truly surprise me and say something truly intelligent. The mexican comment he said was taken out of context, right? So he meant to say it but he did not mean for it to sound like it came out, right?
So when Don Imus said nappy headed hoes, we just took that out of context, right? The key is if he calls them spic’s, would that be taken out of context? I mean he really meant those Mexican American. Limbaugh is a live cannon with bigot written all over it, and if you don’t watch him he may just fire off… But he knows his limit, and will never cross that line.…

No comments: