The Power

Monday, November 3, 2008

Gas is still dropping

Did you see that gas has dropped again, I thought that it had something to do with the election. The election has come and gone and the gas prices are still dropping! As much heat as Obama has taken he is in my mind proving that he was the right choice for president. He is putting in place a good support team, and implementing his plan to stimulate the economy. The fact that I know am putting $20.00 dollars in my tank and getting 10 gallons is wonderful... Would anyone believe that 2 months ago that $40.00 dollars once gave me the same 10 gallons? The ideal that the united states is implementing a plan to save energy is helping the price of gas to drop. Although lets be real if we were not loosing jobs and still traveling everywhere, the price of gas may not have dropped! But the US consumption has dropped therefore forcing the gas price to drop. Exon Mobile is the only company to really profit from the gas price rise... They profited 15 billion for a quarter... WOW. I promise I will not be upset if they don't make half of that for the next quarter! The key is that we can put gas in our cars.

No comments: