The Power

Friday, July 18, 2008

Word from a woman


Who I'd like to meet:
I am looking for a loving, kind, sweet, God fearing man, hard working, pretty, very very very affectionate, sincere, caring, honest, faithful, spontaneous, adventurous, outgoing, witty, down to earth, well-groomed, social drinker, drug free. A man who knows what he wants out of life. A man that knows how to treat his woman w/ respect. A man that listens, when his woman needs to talk w/ her. A man I can walk in the rain w/, holding hands and just being into us for the moment. A man that respects himself and take pride in what she does for himself & his family. A man that likes to have picnic's in the livingroom floor. I don't need a liar in my life, a drug addict or a drunk. And no drama please. I'm not looking for a man that likes to play life games w/ peoples feelings and leave them hanging. A man that has a empty coffee cup and ready to fill it up w/ happy moments of love w/ me. A very independent man. A man that don't judge women by their looks w/out finding out what she is about and what she has to offer to that man on the inside. You never know what that person is about until you get a chance to know her/him. A man that can share his thoughts & dreams, desires w/ me.
So as I read these thoughts of this woman searching for her ideal man, what can this nice looking lady bring to the table? I mean she knows what she wants but can she give that man the things that he needs?

No comments: